Mon, 10 March 2014
With good performances come higher expectations. Not just results, but increasingly good and consistent performances. Yet there are so many things that can keep the performances from happening. Like midweek International friendlies, resting players for a Champions League match, and more. So Milan are growing, but with growing comes growing pains.
• News of the Week: Poli’s injury, Seedorf trolling Juve, and the rumors of a potential sale of the club
• To Be or Not to Be: A New Milan Stadium? Read David’s article here.
• Reviews: Serie A week 26 vs. Juventus, Serie A week 27 at Udinese
• International Break: Which Milan players played for their national teams?
• Upcoming Matches Preview: Champions League Round of 16 at Atletico Madrid, Serie A week 28 vs. Parma, Serie A week 29 at Lazio
• Elaine’s Rant: Believing in Balotelli