Mon, 30 June 2014
There is a massive sporting event being held in Brazil right now, the biggest sporting event in the world. But starting on Tuesday, the real spectacle begins: The mercato. The transfer market makes teams and breaks hearts, but the sharing of rumors is more of a bloodsport amongst fans. Still we decided to brave the waters with some good old fashioned mercato speculation. We also discussed the future of Italian football and oh, yeah, the World Cup.
• News of the Week: New Italy coach rumors, Seedorf’s suit, Barbara draws the line
• World Cup Update: How Milan players played and who’s still in Brazil
• The Future of Italian Football: Prandelli’s claims, youth development
• Mercato News: Co-ownership updates, Milan’s mercato to date, rumors
• Douchebaggery Alert System™: Where Milan are this week
Thanks so much to David for a fantastic discussion and especially for staying up so late! Please follow the best scout in the world on Twitter @DavidLSwan and check out acmilanfinance.com, a fantastic resource for all of your financial questions about Milan.