Mon, 16 June 2014
The World Cup is the greatest event in the world, it’s certainly how I fell in love with football. It also only comes every few years. So even with the official appointment of one Filippo Inzaghi as new Milan manager finally arriving, we are a bit obsessed with the Milan players and their teams in Brazil right now. Still, we focus on Milan, too, and don’t forget to update you on the Douchebaggery Alert System™. But seriously, Forza Azzurri!
• News of the Week: Engaging Balotelli, Seedorf mistreated
• Coaching Changes: Inzaghi official, other changes
• Mercato News: New signings & co-ownership deals
• World Cup Update: The 8 Milan players in Brazil right now, their national teams and their matchups, plus review of the England-Italy match
• Milan Identity Crisis: Milan make their issues visual with 3 different logos on our kits next season
• Douchebaggery Alert System™: Where Milan are this week