Dec 10, 2014
Since the last podcast, Milan produced a draw, a win, and then a loss, and have two big games looming before the end of the calendar year. We are still in search of consistency, and waiting for this team to make the San Siro a fortress again. The fans seem to be coming back, but will the team be able to soldier up and make other teams fear Milan at home? We discuss where the team is at now and some promising news for the future.
Joining me this time to chat was the world traveler Derwuin. Having just come back from a trip to Milano for the Derby, we had lots to talk about. Follow him on Twitter @D_Mendez3 and be sure to check out his pics from his trip in his timeline, in this post or in this comment section. This time we chatted about:
• News of the Week: Shirt sponsor extended, new stadium news, the quest for goal line technology
• Season to Date: Update on the season
• Derby della Madnonnina: A first person report from the San Siro
• In Search of Defense: We discuss the defensive problems and individual players that leave us scratching our heads after each match
• Coming Up: What’s up next
Thanks again to Derwuin for the podcast and for sharing his Milan adventures. Be sure to follow him on Twitter @D_Mendez3. Be sure to check out his pics from his trip in his timeline, in this post or in this comment section.