Apr 8, 2014
It may be hard to believe after this season, but Milan have won three in a row. And not just any three games, either. The winning extends beyond the pitch, though, with the new Casa Milan officially unveiled and new commercial ventures being sought in what seems to be the best efforts yet to acquire a new stadium in the near future. After so much heartbreak, it seems that Milan are back to winning ways, and the future looks red and black.
Today’s podcast features another new guest, Anthony, also known as @sportscaddy. He is a young journalist who is a featured writer for the Bleacher Report UK and also writes for A Football Report. He is aldo one of the admins for the AC Milan Club NY/NJ. We discussed:
• News of the Week: Casa Milan, new commercial ventures, and a new Sporting Director in our near future
• Tactics Talk: To attack or defend?
• Reviews: Serie A week 30 at Fiorentina, Serie A week 31 vs. Chievo, Serie A week 32 at Genoa
• Upcoming Matches Preview: Serie A week 33 vs. Catania, Serie A week 34 vs. Livorno
• Seedorf’s Report Card: Does he make the grade so far?
Thanks so much to Anthony for a fantastic discussion. Please follow him on Twitter @sportscaddy and also follow @ACMilanNYC. Check out bleacherreport.com/uk and afootballreport.com for his fantastic writing.